The Rotary Club of Miami Brickell, chartered in 2010, is one of the youngest and most vibrant clubs in Rotary District 6990 (encompassing Southeast Florida, the Florida Keys, and Grand Bahama Island). We meet Tuesdays in alternating locations, first and third Tuesdays at 7:30AM in Perricone’s Marketplace; and in the second and fourth Tuesdays at 6PM at Chop House 305. In months with a fifth Tuesday, we hold fellowship events at various locations in the Downtown/Brickell area.
Our members include educators, community leaders, lawyers, small business owners, entrepreneurs, artists, business leaders, and financial services, marketing, sales, and real estate professionals.
Our recent service projects include:
- Beautification of the SafeSpace shelter
- Annual Coastal Cleanup at Mathesson Hammock Park
- Holiday Toy Drive benefiting the Family Resource Center
- Carver Elementary School Beautification Project
- End Polio Now fundraiser at the Hard Core Art Space